Life in the modern world is such that it is not difficult to accidentally "lure" dangerous microorganisms into your body. Some of them will coexist peacefully with us, while others can cause many health complications.
We are talking about parasites, which can be effectively dealt with even by folk methods, although a visit to a doctor, his consultation and the recommendation of drugs for treatment will not be superfluous.
In domestic conditions, folk remedies are simply irreplaceable. Their advantage is called the low probability of provoking dangerous side effects or allergic consequences.
Immediately, the myth of 100% effectiveness and self-sufficiency should be dispelled when practicing the treatment of helminthiasis with folk remedies.Any doctor, including parasitologists or infectious disease specialists, immediately focuses the patient's attention on the possible existence of organ pathologies.- it is then that folk methods in the course of cleansing the body can unintentionally create conditions for exacerbating health deviations.
Coordination of important nuances with a specialist - on the variety of helminths that appeared, which drugs and folk remedies to use to destroy them, how exactly and through what procedures to cleanse the body with folk remedies - becomes an important detail of treatment.
Despite the relatively large selection of drugs that affect worms, pharmacologists recommend such drugs with an eye to their specifics: side effects are not uncommon (they can act as allergens, lead to intoxication). For the same reason, such funds are not always recommended for use in childhood, as well as for women if they are in position (especially in the early stages of pregnancy). That is why many make a conscious and logical choice - they practice treatment with folk recipes.
By fighting for their health, humanity has accumulated considerable experience and a resource of traditional medicine that helps get rid of worms. The choice is great: from the use of herbal preparations, products of animal origin, to ending with minerals and other inorganic agents found in nature.
It is worth knowing!Resorting to folk methods for the destruction of helminths, a person can use decoctions, tinctures, juices, extracts and saline emulsions, using an enema for injection into the body.
Some principles that speed up treatment are as follows:
- we use a special diet: focus on healthy foods (not fatty, not fried, we exclude meat and dairy products), which are digested easily and quickly;
- we monitor the digestive system: any disturbances present in it create favorable conditions for an easier onset of parasitosis;
- we avoid taking alcohol and nicotine: they increase the intensity of the development of the disease;
- we keep pets (dogs, cats, etc. ) at a distance: they are often the carriers and the cause of the infection;
- we increase attention to hygiene and to strengthen the immune system.
Treatment with non-traditional methods
The disadvantages of drugs of chemical origin are obvious: a detrimental effect on the cells of the internal organs of the digestive system (gastrointestinal tract, liver). Therefore, treatment with non-traditional means will be a drop of salvation for all who try to avoid intoxication, imbalance of the digestive and immune systems.
It is the emphasis on naturalness: natural trace elements, oils, vitamins, acids of non-pharmacological anti-infection preparations that allow you to avoid unwanted bodily dysfunctions.
According to parasites, products that neutralize worms should have a number of properties:
- special smell (sharp, intense)
- specific taste (bitterness, sharpness)
- create an acidic environment.
They will contribute to the natural shrinkage and paralysis of organisms of the parasitic group:
- products of a caustic nature (onion, garlic, other representatives of the lily family);
- citrus fruits (lemon, grapefruit);
- beets, radishes, carrots (raw);
- pumpkin seeds (with a green film);
- coconut pulp (fresh);
- hot and sweet chili.
All kinds of juices, especially freshly squeezed ones, will also ensure the destruction of worms in the human body. Juices of:
- melons (ripe);
Prophylactic remedies of traditional medicine should also receive special attention. Periodic or constant intake of decoctions, compotes, tea leads to the creation of an environment in the gastrointestinal tract that does not allow infection. The basis for the preparation of the mentioned liquids will be: rose hips, strawberries, mint leaves.
A special role is assigned to cilantro- it is able to have a preventive effect also as a spice in the kitchen.
Soda is perceived ambiguously: opponents of the remedy doubt its effectiveness, although there are many more supporters, and the practice of using soda as a "cure" for worms has proven its effectiveness.
Opponents of soda treatment insist on its aggressive effect on the body (it damages the gastric mucosa) and on possible complications in the digestive tract. Adherents of the remedy, although they note the presence of a violation of the microflora of the digestive organs with soda, are much smaller and easily restored than with treatment with purely medicinal preparations.
Attention!The practice of prescribing enemas with a soda solution is becoming more and more common. Here, although soda is important, it should not remain the only means of influence: in combination with complex therapy with other non-drug means, it will give the desired result.
A little about the symptoms of a parasitic disease. It is different, but soda is indicated if:
- against the background of high temperature, there is weakness of the body, nausea;
- stomach pains and discomfort in the area of the abdominal cavity, intestines;
- skin rashes due to allergic reactions (on the skin of the limbs and all over the body);
- excessive fatigue is noted even with little physical exertion, sleep interruptions;
- sometimes there is a cough reflex, shortness of breath against the background of pain in the chest cavity (Leffler's syndrome);
- violations of the digestive cycle are detected: problems with appetite, bowel movements (problems with stool) - excessive or insufficient, as well as bloating and increased gas formation;
- the immune system fails (colds, allergies occur easily).
By creating an alkaline environment, soda is able to "complicate life" for worms: they cannot exist in such conditions, the body will be disinfected.
The procedure that patients undergoing soda treatment go through is simple. For an enema, prepare a solution of water with soda in a proportion of 0, 8 liters of water to one tablespoon of soda (20-30 grams). The temperature of the solution should not exceed 42 ° C and be below 38 ° C (cold water will cause hypothermia of the internal organs, warmer water will relax the intestinal walls and toxins can be absorbed into the body).
Cleaning is carried out according to the following scheme:
- Preparatory phase. The body should be cleaned with a preliminary enema from a saline solution (proportion - 30 grams of salt per 1-2 liters of water). The rate of fluid administration should be optimal - and not fast (excessive speed will force the body to stretch the walls of the intestine) and not slow. The solution is given to the patient in a supine position (on the left side, with the right leg bent at the stomach) and held for at least 10 minutes (you need to lie on your back and take deep breaths). Then comes the emptying of the intestines.
- Main stage.A soda enema is administered. Everything takes place in a similar way to the previous stage. The only difference is that the fluid retention in the body is extended to 30 minutes. Here it is necessary to carefully monitor the reaction of the body - parasites will strive to stay in the internal organs, which will lead to unpleasant or painful sensations. In case of pain or excessive burning, empty the stomach immediately.
- The final stage.The 1st step procedure is repeated. There is a cleaning of soda residues and destroyed worms.
The described scheme is repeated several times a day during the entire healing period.
Traditional medicine and the treatment regimen described through soda cleansing, with their results, have gained recognition among patients who have been infected with parasites and been freed from them. This is evident from the breadth of discussions in the Internet space. Here are some first hand quotes.
"I want to share my case. I tried to expel the worms with soda. I did an enema for a day, the next day - a break, then - again a day of procedures. The morning after this repeated day, the condition it was not that hot. I felt bad for a long time, I felt bad, in my right side I was pulling hard enough. Towards evening I went to the bathroom and saw the result: in the mass of feces there was a worm of 20 centimeters , some kind of translucent, maybe nematode. Surely there is something else in the intestine, so I will continue cleaning, I will also drink a solution of soda. And I will collect herbs for the treatment of children: the microflora of a child's body is quite easily disturbed, so it is best to heal gently.
"I decided not to use soda as a drink yet - an enema helped. The effect was liked: after the completion of the third stage, small translucent parasites" got out "of me. As pinworms are called. After each repetition of the scheme. (probably 6 times), several worms always came out interspersed with mucus, orange like that. In 7-8 times, the mucus came out in record numbers, but already without worms.
"At first the process was difficult. Probably, only after 5 repetitions did I more or less learn how to refrain from immediate voiding. This is my first experience with" taking "an enema. The helminths started coming out after 6 enemas, quite large - 20 cm But another surprise came the 16th time, when the body was cleared of a huge amount of feces - a "cylinder" of 40 cm.
"The local therapist suggested that I try cognac with castor oil for treatment. At first I had a day of fasting: just grains on the water, fresh vegetables mixed with fruit. I took cognac for the evening, then castor oil. I immediately had a headache and started vomiting. I calmed down and tried to sleep. I slept badly. And at 5 am I felt the effect of the "treatment" and ran to the bathroom . I saw helminths for the first time, it became creepy. 3 days continued drinking a therapist's appointment. I felt much better, both literally and figuratively (I lost a few kg! ) ".
"The mugwort took about 30 days. Little has changed: no exacerbation, no discomfort. I thought I was wrong about myself and the worms. But no! After a month of absinthe therapy, the worm came out of me. He was shocked! Why do I talk about all this? And besides, sometimes you don't even suspect that it can live inside the body! "
Treatment for helminthiasis is a serious procedure that requires special attention, both from the doctor and the patient. And if drug therapy has contraindications, folk recipes - it means alternative medicine - can become more effective. Coordination of such treatment with a doctor and the availability of drugs will allow it to be carried out even in familiar living conditions.